Thursday, May 2, 2013

Vlogs, OOTD (Outfit of the Day), Monthly Favorites, Hauls, & TMI Tuesdays (To Much Information Tuesdays), Coming Soon! Plus Youtube channel hopefully!

Hi, everyone! Vlogs will be coming soon, along with OOTD! Which OOTD, means "outfit of the day", which those of you who don't know, is where I will be posting a picture or video of what my outfits will look like for that certain day! Also Vlogs are videos of me and others through out the day of what were doing! Also I will soon be doing TMI Tuesdays, which TMI stands for "To Much Information", which will be posted "every Tuesday!". TMI Tuesdays are going to be videos of me giving answers to questions, that I think you might want to know about me! Along with that I will be doing Hauls, and Monthly Favorites. Hauls will be videos of things I've bought, and Monthly Favorites will also be a video or picture of things that I have been loving for that month! Also, I might get a "Youtube channel" soon! I'm excited, hope you guys are as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment